Welcome to the Future of Whole Flower.
Omura is a premium, lifestyle, cannabis technology platform built on the ethos of ‘precision and purity’. We offer a whole flower vaping experience using our ‘heat-not-burn’ technology unlike any other that’s purer, more precise, sophisticated and more effortless than ever before.
We are looking for a Regional Sales Manager for the NorCal territory. They will be responsible for establishing Omura as the market leader for whole flower ‘heat-not-burn’ in their specific territory.
The Regional Sales Manager is responsible for managing and executing the sales, training and local marketing functions for the Omura brand within their local territory. He/She will work with our executive team and other sales staff to understand top-line sales targets and develop/implement an entire distribution program to penetrate retail as well as delivery within the territory. Be responsible for consumer and Bud Tender education.
- Develop plans and strategies for initial market penetration into dispensaries
- Work with Marketing team to develop sales materials and in-store programs that will maximize sell through for the product line.
- Create a unique customer experience to increase brand awareness and build brand loyalty and ultimately drive in-store sales.
- Monitor how Omura is displayed in dispensaries as well as online to ensure the brand is well represented.
- Develop and oversee Sales Associate/Bud Tender training and education program.
- Coordinate in-store demos with store managers/store owners.
- Communicate seasonal campaigns, events and contests to all sales associates in your territory.
- Assist team with research and gathering insights into assigned territory. Monitor customer, market and competitor activity and provide feedback to Executives
- Seed and develop new relationships with store associates and budtenders.
- Work in compliance with state and city rules and regulations.
Required Education, Experience, Must Haves
- Currently employed as a Sales Manager for a premium Californian cannabis brand
- 3-5 years of experience in the cannabis industry
- Personal network of connections in the dispensary channel in the relevant territory
- Motivated self-starter with excellent people skills
- Strong verbal communication skills including experience with negotiating and presenting
- Creative problem-solving abilities and knowledge as it relates to the cannabis industry
- Ability and flexibility to travel regularly to work non-traditional hours, including days, some evenings, weekends and some holidays
- Experience providing status reports with market and customer feedback to the corporate leadership team
- Demonstrated ability in all aspects of sales leadership and leadership collaboration
- Strong ability to coach sales team members at all levels to higher performance
- Skilled at building rapport, opening doors, and understanding business requirements of senior decision makers
- Strong negotiation and closing skills with the ability to influence others
- Must have a reliable form of transportation with insurance and a clean driving record.
- Must be comfortable standing for 3-4 hours at a time
We strongly believe that our success depends on the quality of our team. As an Omura Sales Representative you will receive the following:
- 50-70K dependent on experience.
- Mileage reimbursement.
- Medical insurance.
- A positive and supportive team culture.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org