- Part Time
- Summit County, UT
- Salary: From $14 an hour
We are here to help.
High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Full Job Description
(Medical Cannabis Pharmacy Agent – MCPA)
Deseret Wellness is seeking an Operations Associate to help maintain a patient-first, compliant, and team-oriented culture. We are looking for a candidate that is passionate about helping patients find alternative therapies and relief for their chronic health conditions.
Our ideal candidate has experience in a retail or hospitality environment, attention to detail, and has great inventory management skills.
Operations Associates are responsible for the intaking of deliveries and overall organization of limited access areas. They ensure that the Medical Cannabis Pharmacy is consistently stocked with products for patients to choose from. Operations Associates will also be responsible for the organization of patient pre-orders for expedited customer service.
- Follow established policies for sales and patient service.
- In-depth knowledge of all available products and strains.
- Accurate cash handling and discount application.
- Reports directly to the Assistant Store Manager of Operations.
- Assist with ongoing and scheduled inventory as needed.
- Order products and intake deliveries from processors.
- Answer phones to assist with pre-orders for pick-up.
- Become proficient in using Point-of-Sale software (MJ Freeway).
- Stocking active inventory and managing non-active inventory in the Vault Room.
- Responsible for maintaining organization and cleanliness in the Vault Room and shared spaces.
- Labeling of prepared medication for dispensing.
- 2+ years of high-volume retail or hospitality experience (additional consideration to those who have patient related retail experience or have previously held a valid pharmacy technician license).
- Minimum 21 years of age or older.
- Must be able to pass a criminal history background check.
- Available to work during operating hours and after hours for inventory.
- Must be highly computer proficient.
Must read MCPA guidelines outlined by the Utah DOH.
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 30 pounds.
- Position involves movements such as twisting, bending, crouching, and carrying.
- May include sitting or standing for extended periods of time.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: From $14.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Curbside Pick up
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- One location
Tagged as: Inventory, Operations, Part Time
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.