Website Holistic Industries
THE BEST PLACE TO WORK, SHOP, AND INVEST
This role serves to oversee and manage the internal supply chain and logistics to maximize efficiency and minimize cost of Holistic’s supply chain. This includes planning and strategizing ordering processes, sourcing supplies, improvements to ordering efficiency, and delivery and inventory management logistics.
- Build on Holistic’s packaging and supply chain strategy
- Analyze data from shipping and delivering processes to find bottlenecks and other issues
- Evaluate and report on KPIs
- Monitor logistics to make sure they run smoothly
- Maintain supply chain inventory and records for 3rd party and on-site warehouses
- Train and guide employees on best practices for inventory management
- Find cost-effective solutions for supply chain processes
- Issue resolution (e.g. delays in delivery, accidents)
- Collaborate with other departments to create coordinated plans for business growth
- Partner with the Marketing department and communicating and negotiating with suppliers and custom packaging vendors
- Building and ordering compliant labels for production based on individual markets’ needs
- Quality Assurance of end product packaging, including assembly and compliance
- Organize and gather information from various departments and meetings and report that information to Operations Management in standard format, along with recommendations and action items
- Research, benchmark, and analyze data; makes recommendations
- Draft reports, pitch decks, or presentations as directed
- Create & update dashboards for reviewing key performance indicators
- Work on operations related special projects
- Keep up with industry trends by reading literature and communicating with peers
- Take on industry research as needed
- Demonstrate poise and tact under pressure and handle matters with sound judgement and confidentiality
- Carry out other duties as necessary, which may include simple tasks such as filing and making phone calls, maintaining important contact lists, assisting with expense report submissions and issues, tracking and arranging travel; arranging meetings, maintaining appointment schedules and calendars.
- Work with limited direction and will receive general instructions on new assignments
- Accomplish all tasks appropriately assigned or requested
- Fill in for other positions as needed
- Physical Requirements of the Job: VERY LABOR INTENSIVE. Must be able to lift, carry and balance up to 75 pounds (125 pounds with assistance), may include walking or standing for extended periods of time, as well as stooping, bending over and/or crouching. Ability to tolerate moderate to loud exposure to noise level. Exposure to long periods of bright lights. Long periods of prolonged use of office equipment including computers and phones. May include walking or standing for extended periods of time, as well as stooping, bending over and/or crouching. Ability to tolerate moderate to loud exposure to noise level. Exposure to long periods of bright lights. Long periods of prolonged use of office equipment including computers and phones.
- Due to state regulations, qualified candidates for this position must be at least 21 years of age and able to pass a background check – certain criminal convictions may disqualify candidates based on state marijuana licensing regulations.
- Must be able to travel as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- 5+ Years in Supply Chain Management
- Familiarity with ERP software
- Strong knowledge of Cannabis packaging compliance in one or more states
- Experience with Adobe Illustrator and the rest of the Adobe Suite
- Contract and vendor negotiation experience
- Demonstrated ability to achieve manufacturing objectives in terms of volume, product mix, cost and quality.
- Knowledge of environmental, health and safety standards in agricultural operations preferred.
- Knowledge of food safety, security and GMP guidelines preferred.
- Previous commercial cannabis experience preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, specifically Excel
Required Knowledge and Skills:
- Ability to simultaneously see and address the big picture, as well as the finer details is imperative
- Leadership, including delegation and the ability to perform well under pressure
- Proven efficiency and ability to prioritize and manage time and task for self and others
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Highly developed interpersonal and internal customer/vendor relationship management skills
- Professional demeanor, strong work ethic
- Able to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Ability to initiate and follow through on work independently
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities
- Proven problem-solving skills with ability to analyze situations, identify exist or potential problems, and recommend solutions
- Sound understanding of the financial principles applicable to effective planning, cost control and budgeting of the crop growth operation.
- Strong ethics and sound judgment
- Decisive, with ability to exercise independent judgment
- Proven ability to develop and maintain a positive team environment
- Ability to mentor, train and provide career path guidance to staff
At Holistic Industries we are building a great place to work, shop and invest in cannabis. Our mission is to provide patients with the highest quality, safest cannabis medicine possible. As our name suggests, we care for the whole person. Scaling from a seed of inspiration in 2011, Holistic Industries is now one of the largest and fastest growing private MSOs (Multi-State Operators) in the country. We’re able to deliver consistent value to employees, patients, and investors because of the values that drive our work – how we do business and why. We have one of the most seasoned teams in the industry, a budding “Greenhouse of Brands” and a meaningful model of doing well by doing good. Our company develops and offers a wide range of proprietary strains that increase desired cannabinoids such as CBD. These high CBD strains have become our foundation for growing, packaging, and selling the best cannabis in our markets. We are committed to harvesting and crafting industry-leading strains, consumer brands, and medical-grade products based on the most progressive science in the space. Holistic Industries has a unique model and approach that enables it to win licenses, scale operations and introduce national brands successfully in highly regulated markets. The company has proven to be responsible stewards of capital since its inception by sourcing licenses on merit rather than simply acquiring them on the open market. A “GREENHOUSE OF BRANDS” beginning with our flagship retail and wholesale brand, Liberty Cannabis, we continue to prove our ability to launch new brands from scratch and attract noteworthy partners.
We are deeply and actively committed to the communities we serve; our efforts under Liberty Cannabis Cares are focused on four pillars: Social Equity, Diversity, Community, and Cannabis Literacy.
Our team includes the nation’s most knowledgeable experts in cultivation and medical dispensing, along with professionals who are top of their fields in medical professions, security, agriculture, real estate, and the legal distribution of other highly controlled substances. We are a team of best-in-class executives and staff from within and outside the industry who share a passion for advancing cannabis products and retail experience at scale.
Our well-established company is growing rapidly and adding to our team of professionals and specialists. Our employees receive PTO, paid Sick Leave, medical, dental, vision and other leave benefits as part of our highly competitive compensation package. Join us as we build a great place to work, shop, and invest.
Holistic Industries is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
To apply for this job please visit careers.jobscore.com.