Emerald Scientific advocates for collaboration, transparency, and evolution of the cannabis market toward more reliable and sophisticated science.
Sales Outside: 5 years (Required)
Driver’s License (Required)
US work authorization (Required)
Full Job Description
Technical Outside Sales Representative
Technical Outside Sales Representative (5 years exp req)
Emerald Scientific is a distributor of quality scientific instruments, services, laboratory consumables, production and ancillary equipment, applications, and expertise to the hemp and cannabis industries. Looking for a Technical Sales Representative to manage and sell an extensive scientific product portfolio throughout the Upper Midwest. Customers include analytical laboratories, research labs, and manufacturing facilities. The territory includes Michigan, Indiana, Illinois, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Iowa, North Dakota, South Dakota. Requires outside sales experience and scientific background.
- Knowledge of the technology and processes used in the hemp and cannabis industry including laboratory analytics, chromatography, extraction, and production.
- Background in scientific equipment sales
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent/applicable experience.
- Required! Minimum of 5 years of outside sales experience. Please do not apply unless you have sales experience.
- Reside or relocate within sales territory- Ideally Oregon or Washington State.
- Proven track record of sales success.
- Preferred knowledge of equipment and supplies used in chemistry, molecular biology, and microbiology laboratories.
- Travel approximately 30-40% of the time to customer site visits, trade shows, and industry events.
- This territory may require travel to Canada. Applicants should have no travel restrictions.
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
This is a remote position. Additional company protocols are in place for travel.
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Sales Outside: 5 years (Required)
- Driver’s License (Required)
Willingness To Travel:
- 50% (Preferred)
- On the road
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.