Industry Leading Cannabis Dispensaries & Products
Reports to: General Manager
Position Overview: Under general supervision, Sales Associates provide guidance and education to each patient with medical marijuana needs. Associates assist every patient to ensure he or she is receiving the correct medication that will best benefit the patient’s specific illness and medical condition.
Schedule: Must be able to work 20-28 hours a week according to our dispensary hours including weekends. Mon – Sat 10am to 6pm
Pay: $15 an hour
Major Areas of Responsibility include:
- Ensures all intake forms and other paperwork is properly completed and filed correctly, then enters all appropriate information in ADILAS for future reference.
- Confirms patient purchase limits prior to admission intothe consultation area and informs the appropriate pharmacist of such limits.
- Provide Exceptional Customer Care by promoting and maintaining positive customer relations.
- Respond to calls or emails from customers requesting product, training, and general information.
- Management of patient records through the use of an MMJ database.
- Maintenance and update of databases as needed.
- Fulfillment of customer orders.
- Responsible for the sales and promotion of all Patriot Care products.
- Build and maintain a high level of integrity and trust for specific products.
Minimum Qualifications (Skills, Knowledge & Abilities):
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Two years of direct customer service experience required.
- Retail experience a strong plus
- Experience with Point-of-Sales systems
- Understanding of and experience with Windows Operating System and Microsoft Outlook
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to stand, walk, or sit for extended periods of time, use hands to perform manual tasks, and lift or move up to 10pounds (or more with assistance). Must be able to speak and communicate verbally with co-workers, customers, vendors, etc. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
- Note: Nothing in this job description restricts the company’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this position at any time. Reasonable accommodations may be made in appropriate circumstances to enable individuals to perform the essential functions of the position.
About Columbia Care:
Columbia Care is one of the largest and most experienced cultivators, manufacturers and providers of medical and adult use cannabis products and related services with licenses in 18 US jurisdictions and the EU. Columbia Care currently operates 107 facilities1 including 80 dispensaries and 27 cultivation and manufacturing facilities. Columbia Care is one of the original providers of medical cannabis in the United States, and continues to deliver an industry-leading, patient-centered medicinal cannabis operation that has quickly expanded into the adult use market as a premier operator. The company currently offers products spanning flower, edibles, oils, and tablets, and manufactures popular brands including Seed & Strain, Amber and Platinum Label CBD. With more than four million sales transactions since its inception in 2012, Columbia Care is known for setting the standard for compassion, professionalism, quality, care, and innovation in the rapidly expanding cannabis industry. For more information on Columbia Care, please visit www.col-care.com.
As a condition of employment, all Columbia Care employees are required to submit to a background check.Employment decisions, in compliance with state law, are based on an employee’s background report at the time of hire. Employees have a duty to report any changes in their background to the Market Director or Vice President, Operations as soon as the employee is aware of the event.
To apply for this job please visit col-care.com.