Where self-care begins
Full Job Description
Nature’s Medicines Patient service providers (PSR) are responsible for interfacing and consulting with qualified patients and caregivers. Multitasking and stress management skills are essential for this position. This role may require working odd shifts, so flexibility is a plus. Service providers will be assisting the management team with the activities and operations of the dispensary, while abiding by policies and procedures. We need strong individuals who are self-motivated with an upbeat personality and a positive attitude.
- Ensure all guests are greeted as they arrive and when they depart
- Ensure station area is clean and presentable.
- Demonstrate high level product knowledge while remaining translatable to seasoned cannabis veterans and brand-new customers alike.
- Processes patient orders and payments utilizing POS software.
- Consistently deliver the ultimate patient/customer experience in all facets from patient entry to exit; ensure each customer receives full attention during their transaction
- Maintain proper cash handling procedures at all times
- Assist with running side work, stocking and cleaning during all downtime
- Maintain fully stocked and clean POS counters at all times
- Ensure opening and closing cleaning and organization is completed
- Participate in periodic staff cleanings and meetings
- Adhere to company SOP’s
- Supports management team in motivating, training, and coaching
- Covering additional duties assigned by the management team
Required Knowledge and Skills:
- Knowledge of marijuana strains, edibles, extracts and other current products on the market
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Excellent Communication
- Attention to Detail
- Precise Math Skills
- Organizational Skills
- Multi-task Oriented
- Stress Management/Composure
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Dispensary sales experience preferred
- Open Availability
- Customer Service: 2 years
- Retail Sales: 2 year
Background Check Requirement
As a condition of employment, a complete background investigation will be conducted based on the rules of Pennsylvania. The state investigative process includes a state and federal background check. Individuals that have been convicted of a criminal offense related to the sale or possession of illegal drugs, narcotics or controlled substances may not hold a position with Nature’s Medicines.
At Nature’s Medicines, employees and applicants are evaluated based on their qualifications, skills, and ability to perform the duties and responsibilities of the position. Nature’s Medicines is committed to assuring equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants. Nature’s Medicines is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with applicable law, we prohibit discrimination based on race, color, religion, creed, gender, pregnancy or related medical conditions, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, to include gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender and gender identity, or any other consideration protected by federal, state or local laws. Our commitment to equal opportunity employment applies to all persons involved in our operations and prohibits unlawful discrimination by any employee, including supervisors and coworkers.
This job description is not an employment agreement or contract. Management has the exclusive right to alter this job description at any time without notice. The list of job responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements, and the like is not exhaustive, rather it is illustrative of the current essential functions required for the position.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $15.00 per hour
- Employee discount
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- One location
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.