fluentcannabis Fluent Cannabis Care
We Speak Cannabis
Licensed Pharmacist (Required)
Full Job Description
The part time Pharmacist is responsible for serving patients by preparing and dispensing medications; giving pharmacological information to the multidisciplinary health care team; monitoring patient drug therapies. Ensuring Fluent complies with state and federal drug laws as regulated by the state board of pharmacy, the drug enforcement administration, the Pennsylvania DOH, and the food and drug administration by monitoring dispensary inspections; maintaining records for controlled substances; supervising the work results of support personnel; maintaining current registration; studying existing and new legislation; anticipating legislation; advising management of needed actions are all included responsibilities.
- Accountable for the management, oversight, and operation of all aspects of patient interaction, inventory management and PA DOH compliance.
- Maintains a comprehensive pharmacy patient profile. Oversees the packaging labeling, and distribution of medications for all patients and employees according to established policies, procedures, and guidelines.
- Provides timely and accurate medication information to patients.
- Processes or ensures processing of all medication order information into an electronic health record, MJ Freeway, to ensure accuracy of records regarding past, current and future dispensing and charging.
- Monitors the use of scheduled medications and maintains controlled inventories of medication in the dispensing areas.
- Maintains excellent relationships with physicians.
- Provides pharmacological information by answering questions and requests of healthcare professionals, counseling patients and drug therapies.
- Helps to develops and train dispensary staff and health care professionals.
- Maintains a safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Maintains pharmacological knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Displays a positive, problem solving attitude during work hours.
- Licensed to practice in Pennsylvania
- Successful completion of the Pennsylvania Medical Marijuana Program 4-hour medical practitioner training and 2-hour compliance training (TRAIN)
- Retail management experience
- Ability to effectively communicate or present information to management and personnel
- Leadership ability with experience in a business setting or in a customer-facing sales business solutions environment
- Strong people and presentation skills and excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Flexible working hours based on business needs; our shifts are usually 10 hours
- Work closely with the Assistant Director of Retail Operations and Market Strategist to engage the community and the team
- Clear background check and FBI level fingerprint results
- Per state law, must be at least 21 years of age
- Candidates who are extended an offer of employment must pass an extensive prescreening process as required by state law.
- Must pass a drug screening
- Must have reliable transportation and a valid drivers license
Per state law, must be at least 21 years of age.
Must successfully complete a comprehensive background check.
Must pass a drug screening
Must have reliable transportation and a valid drivers license
This position has no supervisory responsibilities
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The company will ask you to help out in other departments depending on company needs. This means that you may not always work in the department that you were hired, teamwork and getting product out to patients is the goal and this means helping out where you are needed is crucial to your success as well as the company’s success.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to speak and hear. The employee frequently is required to stand at a workstation for extended periods; walk; use hands to handle or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms and ability to work on iPad, laptop or desktop for extended periods of time reading, reviewing and analyzing information and providing recommendations and summaries to patients. Must be able to effectively communicate with others verbally and in writing. Employee may be required to occasionally lift and/or move moderate amounts of weight, typically less than 25 pounds. Regular and predictable attendance is essential.
POSITION TYPE / EXPECTED HOURS OF WORK
This position regularly requires long hours and frequent weekend work.
Travel is primarily local during the business day, although some out-of-the-area and overnight travel may be expected.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
All applicants must be legally authorized to work in United States and will be required to submit proof of such eligibility.
Please note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $45.00 per hour
- Associate (Preferred)
- Licensed Pharmacist (Required)
- One location
To apply for this job please visit secure3.entertimeonline.com.