America's only energy-independent cannabis cultivation facility. "Our Green Is Greener."
Massachusetts based Solar Therapeutics is New England’s leading producer of wellness and alternative therapies dedicated to state of the art, fully sustainable cultivation & production of pharmaceutical grade cannabis.
The company’s experienced management team, dedicated board and passionate investors are driven by a singular mission: to provide industry leading alternative therapies with a sustainable carbon-neutral energy footprint.
We are seeking individuals to join our processing team here at Solar Therapeutics. The ideal candidates will be detail oriented, have prior experience in high volume packaging, and have the ability to work quickly and efficiently with their hands in a fun, fast paced, strictly regulated environment. This is a part-time position, 16-24 hours per week.
- Minimum of 21 years of age.
- Possess valid driver’s license or state ID.
- Must pass all required background checks.
- Ability to work nights, holidays, and weekends.
- Must be and remain compliant with any and all legal or company regulations for working in the industry.
- Must be able to lift, carry and balance up to 30 pounds+ (100 pounds with assistance). This job function may include walking or standing for extended periods of time, as well as stooping, bending over and/or crouching.
Key Responsibilities include but are not limited to
- Accurately and consistently trim
- Product harvest setup and breakdown
- Hanging and drying of harvest
- Bucking harvested product.
- Complying with all state regulations and company standard practices and procedures
- Maintain clean, sanitary and safe environment
- Assist others as needed with daily tasks
- Experience in high volume packaging preferred
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Capable of frequent, repetitive, and fast hand movements
- Able to accurately follow specific direction in a strictly regulated facility
- High attention to detail
- Ability to read and write in English
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent organization skills and detail oriented
- Excellent work ethic, reliability and professionalism
- Have genuine and positive energy
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com