Exciting, full-time employment opportunities are available for self-motivated, conscientious, production- oriented workers. Must be willing to work at a fast pace doing repetitive tasks. The position is 40 hours and may require occasional weekends. Health, dental, and life benefits are available, along with sick time, paid time off, and a store discount. All applicants must be able to pass a CORI background check along with a pre-employment drug screening test (cannabis-use excluded).
This role is primarily responsible for the post-harvest processing of medical and recreational marijuana. Duties will include harvesting, defoliating, drying, trimming, curing, weighing and packaging product. Record keeping and organizational tasks take place daily and strict adherence to procedures is necessary as outlined by state regulations, as well as company policies & procedures. Daily cleaning and sanitizing of work areas, grow spaces, trim and cure rooms and all necessary equipment and tools is a core part of the position.
- Moving heavy potted plants from the grow area to the trim area during harvest.
- Removing netting from all plants.
- Deboning and weighing product.
- Trimming product.
- Ensuring work area, equipment, and tools are clean and sanitized at the beginning of the work day, during the work day, and at the end of the work day.
Qualifications and Skills
- 1 year relevant experience.
- Applicants MUST pass a background check to become a licensed dispensary agent through the Cannabis Control Commission.
- Pre-employment drug-screening is required, but cannabis use is not a deterrent.
- Previous experience welcomed, preferably in food and/or drug manufacturing with a strong understanding of GMP
- Quick hand eye coordination
- Knowledge of quality control and attention to detail
- General knowledge of math, weights and measures
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to lift 50 lbs. without assistance
- Ability to clean entire rooms for an entire shirt, including walls, floors, counters, etc.
- Availability to work evenings and weekends when needed
- HS diploma is required
** All positions deal with confidential information. Discretion and sound judgement is an absolute must.
Benefits include health, dental, and life insurance, sick and paid time off, store discount.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 per hour
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Store Discounts
- One location
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Paid time off
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented — quality and precision-focused
- Outcome-oriented — results-focused with strong performance culture
- Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org