Premium hemp products for the global marketplace.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree +
Experience: Product Management – 2 years minimum (required)
Product Management in Cannabis / CBD: 1 year (strongly preferred)
Job Type: Full time
Reports to: President
Compensation: $70-85k, commensurate with experience
Working closely with our partners in pharmaceuticals, nutraceuticals, pet, beauty, food, and beverage, NuSachi is organized around a simple idea: providing high quality hemp products for the global marketplace. There are no smokescreens here. We’re building a completely transparent supply chain from seed to sale, setting a new standard. Whether it’s genetics, plant material, extracts, custom formulations, white labeling, or a comprehensive turnkey solution for your enterprise, we’ve got you covered. NuSachi has the people, the process, and the proof to bring the full power of the plant to market.
The Product Manager brings a level of strategic focus and business awareness to the roadmap. They are passionate about and represents the voice and needs of our customers, as well as our channel partners. The product manager has the ability to capture and analyze global customer requirements and drive those requirements into world-class product solutions. Must have the ability to influence without leaning on authority and successfully manages cross-functional teams. They will lead within a product’s lifecycle using evangelism, insights, and negotiation skills to define and deliver results.
• Collaborates with cross-functional stakeholders to gather, synthesize and understand market requirements and define product roadmaps.
• Manages the full lifecycle of product line from market requirements to product release including: concept, scope, specifications, prioritization, design, implementation, user acceptance testing, quality assurance, deployment and maintenance.
• Lead cross-functional teams in a dynamic environment, including marketing, sales, operations, customer service and partners to plan and launch projects on time, on budget and on specification.
• Creates presentations and supporting documents to facilitate communication across all teams
• Acts as key product expert, evangelist, and advocate for initiatives and projects.
• Balances product requirements and market impact against time to market and project risks.
• Incorporates customer and business partner feedback into future product requirements.
• Identify necessary reports, metrics, and analysis to measure the effectiveness and validate the success of completed projects.
• Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises, and devise contingency plans.
• Define project success criteria and disseminate them to involved parties throughout project life cycle.
Skills & Qualifications:
• BS/BA (business, marketing or other relevant degree).
• >5 years Product Management experience in sport or health wellness consumer goods. Ideally, also experience in the hemp and/or cannabis industry.
• Hands on experience with all elements of the product lifecycle.
• Deep understanding of customer use requirements and the ability to translate them into specifications.
• Strong project management skills; organized, extremely high attention to detail, able to manage multiple time-sensitive projects.
• Strong written and oral communication skills.
• Adept at conducting research into project-related issues and products.
• Excellent oral and written communications
• Ability to perform tasks to meet or exceed quotas
• Highly organized and has a service mindset
• Thrives in a fast-paced environment
• Positive, team-oriented employee
• Ability to receive constructive criticism and positively address areas of need
• Overtime may be required in meet project deadlines.
• Travel will be required for the purpose of meeting with customers and partners.
• Full Benefits Package
• Cell phone reimbursement
• Equity/Stock Option packages available
To apply for this job please visit www.nusachi.com.