Music is our muse. Cannabis is our medium.
The Production Supervisor/Manager – Edibles is first in command of the edibles production department, following the Manufacturing Coordinator’s production schedule and standard operating procedures.
This role must show the managerial skills necessary to play a critical role in maintaining and enhancing of production and packaging efficiency, consistency, accuracy, safety, overall quality control, and managing of the Coda Signature Edibles team members.
35-45K/Annual with a benefits package.
- Executing Manufacturing Coordinator’s daily production schedule Designate team members to tasks based on training proficiencies in a fair and efficient manner
- Work directly with fulfillment and Manufacturing Coordinator
- Work closely with other department managers and functional areas
- Proficient data entry into Inventory Management Systems
- Cleaning, Sanitizing, and Personal Hygiene SOP’s
- Calibration of scales, thermometers, water activity monitor Inventory control of daily ingredients, tools, supplies
- Receiving and storage of daily ingredients, tools, supplies in production space
- Daily creation of labels for sleeves and cases
- Mise en Place of non-infused ingredients for daily production schedule
- Mise en Place of cannabis oil including cannabis oil potency calculations
- Non-infused processes of each product formula
- Proper emulsion of cannabis into formulations
- Proficiency and ability to train on all production documentation processes
- Proficiency and ability to train staff
- Ability to write/edit Standard Operating Procedures
- Work closely with quality control to ensure all production and manufacturing processes are compliant and meet company standards
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance, and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- The employee must frequently lift, move, push, or pull up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
- Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required for this position.
- Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Must be at least 21 years old
- Must possess an Occupational License from the Marijuana Enforcement Division (MED)
- May not have any controlled substance felony convictions or any other felony convictions that have not been fully discharged for five years prior to applying
- Must be willing and able to work all shifts and overtime as required
- High school diploma or GED. – required
- Experience in the production of edibles – required
- Ability to complete Serv Safe Certification
- Advance MIPS METRC training
- Testing METRC training
- Proficient in Excel Spreadsheets
To apply for this job please visit codasignature.com.