Hummert International is a family owned and oriented distributor of horticultural products and services.
Hummert International is looking for a Project Development Account Manager to assist in cannabis and hemp facility design and sales.
Candidate must have good communication skills, be self-motivated, have excellent organizational skills and have skills in Microsoft Excel and Word.
Candidate’s job responsibilities include:
- New Business Development – assisting in developing new opportunities for the sales cycle for both the design/build of indoor and greenhouse grows
- Identifying the client’s needs in order to assist in the design and equipment selection for a facility
- Candidate would communicate with our vendors for the verification of equipment selection for the facility
- Prepare client proposals
- Maintain customer relationship throughout sales process – following up on proposals / close sales
- Offices in Missouri and Kansas
- Customer base nationwide
- Remote work OK
- Travel when needed.
Candidate must have cultivation experience and knowledge of the workflow of a cannabis facility.
ABOUT HUMMERT INTERNATIONAL
Founded in 1932 in St. Louis, Missouri, Hummert International is a worldwide distributor of professional growing supplies, equipment and greenhouses to the horticulture, agriculture and cannabis markets. With over 26,000 products available, an in-house grow facility/greenhouse design department, and a sales team comprised of those with decades of industry experience, Hummert International aims to be a “one-stop shop” for all horticulture and cannabis design, build and supply needs.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com