Where self-care begins
The Project Manager will be the primary point of contact between the Engineering executives, General Contractor, Ownership Group and all internal colleagues. The PM will be responsible for maintaining the executive’s calendar and scheduling, booking meetings, coordination and handling all correspondence. The PM must have a willingness to learn, superb professionalism, outstanding collaborative skills and strive to complete all tasks with excellency.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Act as the point of contact among executives, clients and other external partners.
- Provide a wide range of complex office administration and support to the Engineering executive team.
- Handle sophisticated and complex deliverables and programs to various sites statewide.
- Develops, implements and maintains service schedules on all properties.
- Monitor’s budget, and maintenance contracts.
- Review, new project construction and tenant improvements.
- Provide project supervision and review of project completions and punch out.
- Work with various members of the team to ensure timelines and deadlines are met and oversee progress of these items.
- Provide site clean-up, Maintenance, and ground keeping on all property exteriors.
- Provide in-house hands-on construction services.
- Track on hand inventory of required replenishable items.
- Schedule all third-party contractors.
- Schedule all third-party vendors.
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Proven 5+ years commercial construction management or supervision experience
- Outstanding organization and time management skills.
- OSHA 10 Preferred NOT REQUIRED
- Create and atmosphere of respect and trust.
- Must be self-managed.
- High level of discretion and confidentiality.
- Ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced and quickly changing environment.
- Be proactive to problem-solving and have strong decision-making skills.
- High level of professionalism with all internal and external communications.
- Professional level verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be 21 years of age and be able to pass a thorough and comprehensive state and federal background check per licensing requirements.
- Must have a current valid State-issued Driver’s License.
- Proper employment documentation and authorized to work in the U.S.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Willingness to travel when necessary, to work extended hours when required to fulfill company growth requirements, and to be flexible with schedule and availability.
- Personal and professional attributes that exhibit a “whatever it takes” and “find a way” attitude.
- Excellent communication both verbally and through written media.
- Must be able to handle constructive feedback and guidance and offer the same to those within the organization.
- Ability to articulate job goals in a manner they are completed effectively the first time.
- Be a motivational leader and be able to inspire a team in a constantly changing environment.
- Ability to manage high stress fast paced situations and to be flexible and adaptable when a situation requires it.
- Bilingual (Spanish and English speaking) highly preferred.
*The above requirements describe the general nature and level of work only. They are not an exhaustive list of all required responsibilities, duties, and skills. Other duties may be added, and this job description may be amended at any time. Required experience, training, or educational requirements shall be as indicated or as deemed acceptable by leadership.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000.00 – $75,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
We will follow all CDC guidelines.
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Microsoft Office: 3 years (Preferred)
- Project Management: 5 years (Required)
- Multiple locations
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.