Location: Ionia, MI
Status: Part-time (5-29 hours)
Reports To: General Manager
WHO WE ARE:
We are guides. We usher new and returning users through tailored retail experiences to enhance their access to safe and reliable cannabis products, provide knowledge and guidance for users on dosing and consumption, and deliver our patients to relief and relaxation. We are emerging in 3 states over the coming months and are looking for skilled, passionate cannabis enthusiasts who will grow with our brand. Are you our next guide? Apply below!
WHO WE WANT:
We are excited to be expanding our team and looking for our next Receptionist who will help us in educating and informing our clients. The Receptionist will greet, assist, and provide direction and information to clients, visitors, and other guests of the organization. This is a fast-paced fun environment and we look forward to finding our next team member like you!
· Greets clients, visitors, and guests; determines the purpose of each person’s visit and directs or escorts him or her to the appropriate location.
· Answers, screens, and directs phone calls to staff; takes messages and schedules appointments.
· Receives mail, documents, packages, and courier deliveries and delivers or distributes items.
· Assist with social media management including coverage/response/maintenance (as needed).
· Performs administrative and clerical support tasks.
· Performs basic filing and recordkeeping.
· Performs other duties.
· Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk.
· Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
Education and Experience:
· High school diploma or equivalent required.
· Excellent verbal communication skills.
· Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
· Basic understanding of administrative and clerical procedures and systems.
· Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
· Bilingual preferred.
· Knowledge and understanding of cannabis products preferred.
***To be considered for this position, you MUST complete the assessments.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $13.00 per hour
- Employee discount
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Customers are required to wear a mask, we offer curbside pickup and delivery, and common surfaces are sanitized regularly.
- Are you willing to undergo a background check, in accordance to local regulations and laws?
- Do you have any previous experience working in the cannabis industry (in an official capacity)?
- In order to comply with State laws, applicants must be 21 years of age or older. Do you meet this requirement?
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Reception: 1 year (Preferred)
- Cannabis Industry (in an official capacity): 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.