KDS Strategic Search Group
We deliver the talent critical to your company’s success.
Full Job Description
Can you be someone’s right hand? That’s what this Recruiting Coordinator role is all about – working with a proven leader of the organization to help them coordinate their schedules and keep them on track with prospective customers.
Headquartered in Westwood, NJ, KDS Strategic Search is a privately held recruitment firm offering premier permanent and contract placements. We specialize in multiple practice areas including- Logistics, Salesforce, Cannabis, Accounting & Finance, Sales & Marketing, and IT. Since 2009, we have created double-digit annual growth through our dedication to traditional sectors while consistently investing in emerging industries and new technologies.
Your Role as a Recruitment Coordinator:
- Work with a Practice Leader for one of our teams to help them maximize their time by researching prospective clients’ organizations, their structure, their open positions, their locations, etc.
- Identifying the key decision-makers at organizations and coordinating phone conversations and zoom conversations between the Practice Leader and a Prospect Customer.
- Maintain accurate records of connections and scheduled appointments.
- This is a gateway position in our group with lots of promotion potential.
- Continuous Database management (adding companies, updating profiles, scrubbing data, etc.)
- Source and share engaging industry-related content to social media weekly
- Monitor interactions on social media and seek to organically grow followership and ensure we have a positive and motivating online presence
The KDS Culture
We offer a perfect blend of collaboration and autonomy. Our team members enjoy a comfortable, relaxed work environment with a strong adherence to work/life balance. We believe in unlimited career growth and perpetual learning. We offer a competitive base pay, plus commission, health insurance, PTO & 401K.
Why Work at KDS
- An environment where hard work is recognized and rewarded.
- Health Insurance, 401(k) & PTO
- Base salary plus commission
- A structured sales and recruiting training program conducted by the #1 recruiting training organization in our industry; over 2,500 recruiting firms in over three dozen countries have paid us to help train their team
- Small office environment with a team-focused atmosphere
- TONS of continued education and opportunities for perpetual growth.
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid training
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- One location
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.