Website Revolution Global
Advancing Cannabinoid Science
Revolution is seeking a motivated, dynamic, and team-oriented candidate to join a growing team supporting Revolution’s rapidly-growing business. The Assistant Director of Operations position will be based in our corporate location, and they will report to Ed Warpinski.
Candidates must have excellent business judgment and the ability to work both independently, as well as collaboratively, in a collegial, fast-paced team environment. Utilize project management background to facilitate operational teams with all projects. This includes but is not limited to: contract negotiations and risk management, creation and management of schedules and budgets, procurement assistance, and reporting. Foster efficient & productive inter-company communication through the utilization of project charters and assembling of proper teams. Vetting of materials, methods, and equipment by working with teammates, vendors, and other third-party resources.
The Assistant Director of Operations will attend to a wide variety of matters, including but not limited to:
- Assist the Director of Operations with operations-related and construction-related projects to achieve all project goals within the given constraints.
- Develop a deep understanding of the multi-tiered manufacturing operation and associated processes.
- The candidate will actively participate in weekly department meetings and present recommended methods of improvement to key decision-makers.
- The candidate will properly vet ideas and concepts by subjecting ideas to some level of scrutiny prior to initiating projects.
- The Assistant Director of Operations will carefully evaluate all options and present well-organized reports to the team prior to initiating projects.
- 5+ years experience working as a Project Manager in a professional environment.
- Resourceful, Detail-oriented, Task-driven, Organized.
- Proficient in building & managing comprehensive MS Excel Tables and reports.
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills essential.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, dynamic environment essential.
- Cross-functional collaboration skills at all organizational levels essential.
- Continuous improvement mindset with a proven track record of creating sustainable solutions required.
ABOUT REVOLUTION GLOBAL
Our Mission: To innovate and formulate the cannabis products of tomorrow.
Our Vision: To foster a world where society understands the medicinal benefits of cannabis, cannabis businesses uplift communities both economically and socially, people are free to make educated decisions for their own health, and where the efficacy of cannabis is maintained through highly regulated and controlled markets.
Our Values: Integrity which ensures consistency and quality throughout our brands, Passion that is embedded in everything we do, Curiosity that inspires innovation, Growth that drives evolution to excellence, Rooted in Science, Revolution Cannabis operates smart, technologically-advanced facilities that are designed to produce pure, consistent medicines in new, reliable forms. We are driven by scientific advancement in the cannabis industry; our state-of-the-art laboratory allows for in-house testing and analytics, enhancing our ability to produce high quality medicine at an industrial scale.
To apply for this job please visit www.revolutionenterprises.org.