Website Revolution Global
Advancing Cannabinoid Science
This is the top national level position for sales at the company that aspires for very high growth in the next 2-3 years. The incumbent of the position is entrusted with the responsibility to provide strategic and operational leadership in sales for the entire range of products (recreational and medicinal) through all distribution and sales channels (brick and mortar retail stores, on line sales, and home delivery) to support the company’s planned quantum growth. Currently the company sells directly to end consumers, and wholesale to a number of partners.
As such the incumbent has the following key mandate:
- Develop overall growth strategy for sales and distribution and related action plans to maximize market penetration and sales growth. The challenge is to deliver quantum growth of 2-3 x within the next 2-3 years.
- Develop all infrastructure, organization, and people resources that are required to sustainably deliver the strategy and action plans.
- Deliver the targeted revenue growth, and ensure its capacity for continued aggressive growth.
- Lead the development and implementation of the high growth strategic and operational sales plans.
- Continually evaluate and improve commercial and operational processes to maximize market penetration and revenue growth.
- Build a highly competent and motivated sales management team.
- Provide leadership and direction to the entire sales management team members and external strategic partners enabling all to operate in effective and efficient manner.
- Create effective communication mechanism for all parts of the sales organization in different locations to result in good customer experience, early problem solving, timely decision making and smooth operations.
- Ensure operational, fiscal, and regulatory responsibilities are carried out in timely and effective manner.
- Seasoned leadership competencies, able to lead teams in multiple locations.
- Strong inclination for business growth.
- Possesses strategic business competencies balanced with good discipline and speed in operational roll out, enabling sharp problem solving and timely decision making to deliver results.
- Experience in building sales distribution channels including digital sales.
- Ability to build, train and manage high caliber team.
- Minimal 10 years senior executive sales management experience, especially in high growth environment.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com