Website Revolution Global
Advancing Cannabinoid Science
Revolution Global cultivates health and happiness through the science of cannabis. Our responsibility is to foster a world where the science of cannabis and its risks and benefits are understood, cannabis businesses uplift communities economically and socially, people are free to make educated health decisions, and the efficacy of cannabis is maintained through highly regulated markets.
Revolution is hiring for a Laboratory Technician position. Laboratory Technicians produce Revolution extracts using a variety of machines and post-processing techniques. General duties include operating extraction equipment, preparing mixtures, solvent evaporation, decarboxylation, fractional distillation, cleaning and maintenance of systems, and other production-related tasks.
- Assist with extraction and processing functions of the laboratory to produce Revolution extracts
- Follow standard operating procedures
- Follow proper equipment use and safety policy
- Ensure operations remain compliant with state regulations while maintaining best practices
- Meet production goals through effective time management Maintain production equipment in a sanitary, safe, and organized manner
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must successfully pass a background check
- Must obtain a Cultivation Registration Identification Card from the IL Department of Agriculture
- Have a positive, team-oriented attitude and work ethic
- Direct experience in cannabis extraction is highly preferred
- Knowledge or experience working with compressible gases or hazardous zoned locations preferred
- Background in any S.T.E.M. field (Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics) preferred
ABOUT REVOLUTION GLOBAL
Our Mission: To innovate and formulate the cannabis products of tomorrow.
Our Vision: To foster a world where society understands the medicinal benefits of cannabis, cannabis businesses uplift communities both economically and socially, people are free to make educated decisions for their own health, and where the efficacy of cannabis is maintained through highly regulated and controlled markets.
Our Values: Integrity which ensures consistency and quality throughout our brands, Passion that is embedded in everything we do, Curiosity that inspires innovation, Growth that drives evolution to excellence, Rooted in Science, Revolution Cannabis operates smart, technologically-advanced facilities that are designed to produce pure, consistent medicines in new, reliable forms. We are driven by scientific advancement in the cannabis industry; our state-of-the-art laboratory allows for in-house testing and analytics, enhancing our ability to produce high quality medicine at an industrial scale.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org