Website Revolution Global
Advancing Cannabinoid Science
Revolution Global’s national retail brand, Enlightened, is a welcoming space championing the beauty and wonder of the plant. Our mission is to provide the most inclusive, knowledgeable, and comfortable experience possible. Whether you are a long-time consumer or completely new to cannabis, our passionate team is here to help find exactly what you’re looking for. We take great pride in partnering with people who are friendly, knowledgeable, and passionate about cannabis. Apply to join our team today – Welcome to Enlightened.
Enlightened – Cannabis Guide: Cannabis Guides are essential to providing a welcoming, safe, and educational customer experience at Enlightened dispensaries. As a key part of our in-store team, you will assist leadership in administrative, compliance and operational functions within a fast-paced, closely regulated retail environment. Our Cannabis Guides are passionate about cannabis and are motivated to continually develop their knowledge to ensure they can help educate and guide customers towards beneficial cannabis products. As a Cannabis Guide at Enlightened, you will champion the beauty and wonder of the cannabis plant, while promoting a work environment that is positive, customer-oriented and compliant within the guidelines of the local cannabis laws and company policies. This is Cannabis for People.
· Consistently provide exceptional customer experience;
· Onboard customers and capture mandatory documents based on state regulatory requirements;
· Electronically file and organize documents;
· Answer telephone calls from customers, schedule appointments as necessary, and support any other administrative functions;
· Provide support to prepare for audits;
· Ensure compliance with all regulatory and internal policies by adhering to and upholding a culture of accountability;
· Accurately utilize point-of-sale system;
· Adhere to standardized operational procedures including safety & security protocols;
· Inspire customer confidence and develop brand loyalty;
· Continually develop and maintain cannabis product knowledge;
· Ensure understanding of the local Cannabis Program and Federal Laws regarding cannabis;
· Comply with all security and legal requirements;
· Ensure a well-maintained and welcoming dispensary environment;
· Arrive as a team player ready to take on any duties assigned by the Manager.
· Strong work ethic;
· Compassionate customer service approach;
· Must have reliable mode of transportation;
· High School Diploma or GED;
· At least 2-years of experience working in retail, hospitality, or health care organization;
· Ability to cultivate long-term customer relationships;
· Previous experience working in a fast-paced environment;
· Excellent communication skills;
· Passion for customer care and thirst for cannabis knowledge;
· Basic computer skills, familiarity with point-of-sale systems, and cash handling experience;
· Strong attention to detail;
· Ability to professionally problem-solve;
· Must be a Team Player;
· Availability to accommodate scheduling expectations including weekends, evenings, and holiday shifts;
· Must be at least 21 years of age;
· Must pass a thorough internal and external background check including a criminal history check by the State Police and FBI;
· Must obtain a Dispensary Registration Identification Card from the local governing department.
Job Type: Part-time
Company Mission: To bring the best of the plant to all communities.
Brand Vision: Become the home of meaningful cannabis connections, where curiosities flourish, and knowledge empowers.
Core Values: Trust, Transparency, and Expertise.
* If you’re reading this and questioning whether you should apply for a cannabis company- Please apply! There’s no such thing as a perfect candidate, and we do not expect candidates to check every box. We are genuinely inspired by the uniqueness that people like you can bring to the table. We are only as innovative as the breadth
Pay: $12.00 – $17.00 per hour
To apply for this job please visit www.revolutionenterprises.org.