Music is our muse. Cannabis is our medium.
The Sales Support Executive will meet the increasing needs of our sales teams and brand. Opportunity for
long-term employment beyond the three-month contract. $45K + Quarterly Bonus
· Drive Coda Signature’s revenue growth through creative outreach via high-quality cold calls, emails,
and with a focus on setting appointments for the sales team
· Research prospect contact information and best ways to connect with them
· Educate prospects on CODA Signature’s portfolio offerings
· Work closely with Account Executives on various projects
· Maintain accurate notes, activity and opportunity data in SalesForce CRM
· Respond to inbound customer inquiries for information such as delivery dates, product complaints or
other existing order questions
· Enter, proof, and process orders for customer acknowledgment
· The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
· The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch,, or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. This job’s specific vision abilities include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
· Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities required for this position. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
· 2+ years of sales experience (bonus points for cold-calling)
· Comfortable managing and optimizing various systems
· Experience supporting sales and/or marketing staff.
· Detail oriented.
· Strong Organizational skills.
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, manage high-stress situations, and be flexible and adaptable when a situation requires.
· Understand simple instructions, training materials, and product labeling.
· Be a team player and interact professionally with co-workers.
· Candidates must possess a high school diploma or equivalent.
To apply for this job please visit codasignature.com.