medical and recreational dispensary committed to our product and patients
US work authorization (Required)
High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Security: 1 year (Preferred)
Full Job Description
The Security Officer position is responsible for maintaining a safe environment for medical Cannabis patients entering and leaving the facility, as well as dispensary employees. This position prevents unauthorized visitors, provides general building security, and assists with the physical collection of company assets as assigned; completes related work as required.
Provide a visible presence that deters safety issues while interacting with patients in a friendly, customer service minded way. In this role, high importance is placed on ensuring safety is provided and maintained by an individual who takes pride in their work and considers the impact of their actions on an individual, team, and organizational level.
- Provide assistance to patients, employees and visitors in a professional manner.
- Be an effective communicator, even in the most challenging of situations.
- Maintain a high degree of integrity and professionalism as this position is patient facing.
- Perform security patrols of designated areas on foot.
- Investigate and resolve issues.
- Create incident reports when applicable.
- Professional with proven problem-solving ability.
- Care about the safety and well-being of others, both within and outside of the dispensary.
- Respect all individuals regardless of background or socio-economic status.
- Perform other duties, as necessary.
- Previous law enforcement or military experience strongly preferred.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Strong Customer Service skills as you are the first point of contact.
- Knowledge of security devices, access control systems, and CCTV
- Ability to comprehend, carry out and explain complex verbal and written instructions.
- Sustained high degree of care and awareness required to prevent physical injuries.
- Ability to adhere to confidential standards.
- Ability to deescalate confrontational situations.
- Must have current Arizona Driver’s license with a clean driving record and have dependable transportation.
- Must have excellent communication skills (written and verbal) and have the ability to communicate with all levels of staff and management.
- Maintain company provided uniforms.
- Maintain personal appearance standards.
- Able to pass a background check.
- Legally authorized to work in the U.S.
EEO/AA Employer/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $15.00 – $18.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Security: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.