A sales representative of Humboldt Apothecary will maximize the sale of products to licensed cannabis retailers, provide product education and build brand awareness. Job responsibilities include account management, sales, education, data management, and collaboration with the distributor and their Territory Managers. Ideal candidates are cannabis knowledgeable, with a solid understanding of health and wellness products. Must be a self-starter. Must be 21+ years of age.
- Gain knowledge of customer’s business operations and build relationships with their buyers/managers and staff.
- Have extensive knowledge of Humboldt Apothecary products, their benefits and features, as well as knowledge of competing brands in the category.
- Manage and generate sales by contacting new and existing customers and work directly with distributor
- Territory Managers to support continued success in current accounts.
- Gain knowledge of CRM software system to create reports of territory and understand sales and trends within accounts.
- Collaboratively build a sales strategy with the sales team and execute to achieve weekly goals.
- Conduct in-store demos to build brand awareness.
- Conduct retail staff training on the Humboldt Apothecary brand portfolio.
- Must be able to travel approximately 50% of time to meet with and engage accounts.
- Must have a reliable vehicle and access to a computer with internet and a smartphone.
- Must be organized and self-motivated, and be able to travel independently throughout Southern California territory to meet with accounts.
- Travel reimbursement includes hourly wage plus the standard mileage rate.
- Opportunities for quarterly incentives & spiffs available
2+ years in sales, 1+ years in Cannabis sales.
ABOUT HUMBOLDT APOTHECARY, INC.
Humboldt Apothecary is a women owned and operated business nestled in the redwoods of Humboldt County, California. We have over 25 years of experience as herbalists, and we consider the most current research while carefully blending our formulas. We have a commitment to sustainable and environmentally friendly practices and quality ingredients. All of our products are made with love and we truly hope that you enjoy them.
To apply for this job please visit www.humboldt-apothecary.com.