- Full Time
- Cedar City, UT
- Salary: $55,000 - $70,000 a year
BloomMedicinals Bloom Medicinals
provide a better quality of life with cannabis, now and for future generations.
Job Type: Full-time
Utah Pharmacy License (Required)
Full Job Description
Bloom Medicinals is one of Utah’s premier cannabis companies. We provide safe, effective, top-quality cannabis products that improve patients’ lives.
We are currently seeking a Utah-licensed pharmacist to serve as our Pharmacy Medical Provider at our medical cannabis pharmacy in Cedar City, Utah.
The Pharmacy Medical Provider is a registered Pharmacist in good standing and licensed by the Utah State Board of Pharmacy. The successful candidate will provide education to qualifying patients and caregivers on treatment of the qualifying patient’s medical condition with medical cannabis. These include:
· Potential drug-to-drug interactions, including interactions with alcohol, prescription drugs, non-prescription drugs, and supplements;
· Possible side effects or contraindications of medical cannabis use;
· The potential for differing strengths and effects of medical cannabis
· Education on the different methods, forms, and routes of medical cannabis administration.
Pharmacy Medical Provider will also develop and provide training to pharmacy agents on:
· Guidelines for providing information to qualifying patients related to risks, benefits, and side effects associated with medical cannabis;
· Recognizing signs and symptoms of substance abuse;
· Guidelines for refusing to provide medical cannabis to an individual who appears to be under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
Pharmacy Medical Provider will also be responsible with providing an outstanding patient experience while maximizing revenue goals, assisting in leading the management and development of the medical cannabis pharmacy staff and ensuring compliance with all inventory, security and system protocols. This sales-oriented individual should be passionate about the benefits of medical cannabis and making a difference in our patients lives.
Additional duties will include:
· Drive retail sales and patient retention
· Maintain all store operational standards
· Oversee inventory standards are maintained on site.
· Ensure cash receipts are reconciled
· Operate POS and corresponding systems
· Ensure compliance with all company policies and procedures and federal and state laws
· Maintains a safe, clean environment for patients and employees
· Maintain patient confidentiality
· Open/Close store
· Assist in all operational functions
· Develop high customer experience standards and engagement through sales training and product knowledge.
· Assist patients with their questions, problems and complaints
· Handle all patient relation issues in accordance with company policy
· Promote a positive experience for all patients
· Direct and oversee all patient interactions and provide clinical oversight
· Coordinate with practitioners to facilitate positive patient outcomes
· Develop deep understanding of cannabis forms, dosing, drug interactions, and side effects.
· Understand efficacy of variance strains, potencies, and methods of delivery
· Understand and recommend dosing based upon patient conditions
· Manage medical cannabis pharmacy employees
· Assist in hiring, onboarding/offboarding, coaching, training, developing, scheduling and managing pharmacy employees, including conducting regular performance reviews and counseling sessions.
· Follow all processes to ensure accurate and safety protocols and SOPs are maintained as part of the quality assurance program.
· Ensure on-the-job safety of all employees and treatment for employee injuries sustained on the job
· Supervise and coordinate delivery operations and provide clinical oversight
· Registered Pharmacist, Utah licensure required (must not have any license restrictions)
· Strong leadership skills, ability to work in a fast-paced environment
· Experience with inventory, point of sale, and cash management systems
· Ability to work a full-time flexible schedule, including evenings and weekend
· Must have the ability to quickly arrive at the pharmacy for alarms and emergency coverage.
· Must be 21 years or older
· Must pass a federal background check
· Must be comfortable working with cannabis products
· Ability to stand 8-10 hours per day
· Must be able to lift 40 lbs regularly throughout the day
· A positive attitude and willingness to work overtime when required
· No felonies, no misdemeanor drug charges
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Bloom Medicinals is an equal opportunity employer. Compensation is competitive and will be commensurate with experience, and includes opportunities to enroll in health, vision, and dental insurance.
Instructions to qualified applicants:
Send a complete resume to email@example.com include any public social or professional website profiles. Must include in the subject line which role you are applying for and your full name: “staff pharmacist, first name, last name.” In the body of the email include 3 brief points detailing why you are interested in the role and 3 brief points on why you are qualified.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $55,000.00 – $70,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Utah Pharmacy License (Required)
- One location
Tagged as: Full Time, Pharmacist, Utah
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.