Website Stillwater Brands
the leading THC- and CBD-infused edibles brands
Stillwater Brands (www.stillwaterbrands.life) sells some of the leading THC- and CBD-infused edibles brands in Colorado, including Ripple Dissolvables, Stillwater Gummy Supplements, and Stillwater Beverages.
Stillwater Brands was founded in 2015 when our co-founder’s grandmother asked him to get her a pot brownie. Realizing that grandma cared more about feeling better than getting stoned, our founders set out to develop functional cannabinoid-infused food and beverage products that alleviated the aches and anxieties of everyday life without tipping people into unwanted intoxication or forcing them to self-identify as “drug users.” For more details on the culture we foster, visit: http://bit.ly/2F5zhPt
The position is full time with potential for overtime. This will be a day shift M-F 7am-3pm schedule to start but as business grows hours could change to meet business needs.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Set up equipment for each day’s production.
- Attention to detail and product quality. This is critical to the role.
- Perform and record regular quality checks
- Adjust process according to quality results to achieve target quality parameters
- General maintenance of equipment as required
- Shut down and clean up at the end of each production run
- Set up and assist with any and all secondary packaging
- Be able to work in a safe manner
- Understand and follow Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP)
- Any other duties assigned by Shift Supervisor
- Manufacturing experience, with food manufacturing experience a plus
- Able to stand for hours at a time and work in a hot environment
- Read and write English. Good Communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Understand and follow Standard Operating Procedures (SOP)
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Good at problem solving
- Must be reliable and able to attend the workplace in person daily
- Able to lift 50 lbs
What you’ll love about us:
- We are a company, not a cult. We expect you to put in an honest day’s work and then go home to your family. Fire drills are the exception, not the norm.
- We are a team of competent, motivated, diverse, and decent adults.
- We offer competitive compensation, 80% paid health benefits, sick leave, 401k, and a fun, relaxed environment.
- We are a workplace of adults who value reasoned debate over political maneuvering. We try to do the right thing and, more importantly, we try to identify and admit when we don’t.
- We offer flexible PTO for all full-time employees. We too value health, relaxation, and spending time with friends and family.
- Starting rate of $15.50/hr+ depending on experience
To apply for this job please visit lifestylefoodsinc.applytojob.com.