Website Stillwater Brands
the leading THC- and CBD-infused edibles brands
About Stillwater Brands:
Stillwater Brands was founded in 2015, when our Michigan-native co-founder’s grandmother asked him to get her a pot brownie. Realizing that grandma cared more about feeling better than getting stoned, we set out to develop functional cannabinoid-infused food and beverage products that delivered consistent and predictable cannabis experiences. And that’s exactly what we’ve done.
Today, Stillwater sells some of the leading THC- and CBD-infused edibles brands in Colorado under the Ripple brand name, including Ripple Dissolvables, Ripple Gummy Supplements, and Ripple QuickSticks — and now we’re bringing those products to Michigan!
About the Job
We are looking for a Production Manager to ensure the safe and smooth execution of all processes involved in the production and distribution of all Stillwater Brands’ products. The successful candidate will be a skilled people leader with the ability to both manage and mentor our Production Team, giving them clear guidance, hard feedback, and gentle coaching as necessary to grow their skills. They will also have a history of creating and maintaining a positive culture on the production floor while keeping operations safe and efficient.
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Overseeing all aspects of safety and sanitation to ensure a clean, foodsafe facility free of hazard to life or limb
- Overseeing all manufacturing, quality, inventory, and shipping operations to ensure on-spec production and on-time fulfillment
- Hiring, training, and scheduling high performance line employees labor in the most efficient way and hire high performing candidates when needed
- Overseeing METRC to ensure compliance with Marijuana Regulatory Agency (MRA) regulations and directives
- Working closely with Maintenance and outside providers to ensure uninterrupted operations through systematic autonomous and preventive maintenance
- Working with Central Manufacturing, Quality and R&D to identify, develop, and implement process improvements aimed at increasing our overall efficiency
- Creating and overseeing an employee training schedule that emphasizes quality, productivity, and resource conservation
- Monitoring inventory levels and working with the purchasing team to prevent stockouts and keeping production running smoothly
What we’ll love about you:
- A process-oriented problem solver who can manage complex situations without panicking
- A leadership style that promotes a positive culture and opportunities for employee growth and improvement
- A passion for adherence to product quality and customer satisfaction policies and procedures
- A sense of urgency related to product quality and customer satisfaction opportunities
- An organized, proactive nature that loves building systems and tools
- An emotionally mature adult who prefers to work with other emotionally mature adults
- An inquisitive, curious nature that views ignorance as an opportunity to learn or teach
- A willingness to admit error quickly and move immediately on to improvement
- Excellent time management skills
What you’ll love about us:
- We are a company, not a cult. We expect you to put in an honest day’s work and then go home to your family. Fire drills are the exception, not the norm.
- We are a team of competent, motivated, diverse, and decent adults.
- We offer competitive compensation, 100% paid health benefits, and a fun, relaxed office environment.
- We are a workplace of adults who value reasoned debate over political maneuvering. We try to do the right thing and, more importantly, we try to identify and admit when we don’t.
- We offer flexible PTO for all full-time employees. We too value health, relaxation, and spending time with friends and family.
- For more details on the culture we foster, visit: http://bit.ly/2F5zhPt
- High School degree required and advanced education preferred
- 5+ years of experience on a Production Floor with at least 2 years managing a team
- Ability to write, train, and follow Standard Operating Procedures (SOP)
- A strong drive for results
- Strong problem solving skills
- Enjoys working in a team environment
- Exercises sound decision making skills under pressure
- Ability to consistently lift 50lbs at work
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
To apply for this job please visit lifestylefoodsinc.applytojob.com.