The Leader in Cannabis Drying and Curing Equipment
Full Job Description
Cann Systems is a rapidly growing, innovative company that develops, manufactures and sells industrial scale drying equipment for the Cannabis and Hemp industries (www.cannsystems.com). Our products are sold globally. Key markets are the USA, Canada and various countries in Europe and South America.
To strengthen our marketing capabilities, we are looking for a Strategic Marketing/Product Manager who is as strong in developing plans as in implementing them. Someone with the curiosity to stay up-to-date on market trends, customer needs and competitors; who will develop a deep, fact and analysis-based understanding of the industry; can develop realistic Product – Marketing Plans including a complete “4P & S” Strategy; and can then implement these plans, directly and through a cross-functional team.
Specifically, your responsibilities include:
· Develop and keep current a deep understanding of the Cannabis Drying & Curing equipment markets. Including customers; competitors and other market constituents
· Develop and articulate product-market strategies based on our competitive advantages, including product features, pricing, promotion, distribution and service strategies
· Be able to translate these strategies into detailed implementation plans and be part of the cross-functional team that makes these strategies happen. This may include helping to create social media content; joining the sales team at trade shows; screening and signing distributors; negotiating advertising packages and building relationships with key influencers.
Career opportunity: Cann Systems is a profitable, rapidly growing company in a booming, global industry. As the company grows, you will have significant room for growth and career advancement.
Job Requirements and qualifications:
· Bachelor or Master’s degree in Marketing and/or Business
· At least 3 years of experience as a product or marketing manager in a B2B marketing environment, preferably in capital equipment
· Experience in either the Cannabis Cultivation or the Food Processing Industry is a strong plus
· B2B sales experience and excellent customer handling skills is a plus
· Being very well organized, have thorough attention to detail and able to handle multiple projects in parallel
· Ability to conduct independent research, direct and indirect
· Good verbal communications skills, incl presentations for significant audiences. Excellent writing skills are critical
· Solid computer skills are a must, including fluency in applications of the Adobe Creative Cloud suite. Also in Word, Excel and other common applications
· Occasional overnight travel to for example trade shows
· Clean driver’s license
The ideal candidate is based on the North-East: We envision this position to be about 10% – 20% on-site in Brewer where our manufacturing and design operations are based. The remaining time can be remote.
What’s in it for you:
· This is a long-term position with opportunity for growth
· Competitive compensation & Profit Sharing
· Benefits: Medical; Dental; 401k
· Paid vacation, holiday and sick days
· Opportunity to be a key member of a growing company
· Flexible work environment
· Professional environment
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Multiple locations
To apply for this job please visit www.cannsystems.com.