The Talent Acquisition Partner role is an integral member of the Talent Acquisition team supporting GTI team members who make our industry leading products. This role will support the talent sourcing and recruiting for manufacturing while supporting the Director of Talent Acquisition in recruiting initiatives and functions. The TA Partner plays a key role in finding, screening, and selecting high-quality employees to work for GTI’s manufacturing business.
- Source, recruit, screen, recommend and close internal and/or external candidates for positions which are key to making our industry leading products. Coach and advise hiring managers in the manufacturing business to help teams meet business goals by hiring the best talent.
- Get to know business areas and management in order to fully to understand hiring needs
- Ensure a top-notch candidate experience for all candidates engaged in all parts of our candidate journey
- Participate in team wide projects and initiatives
- Organize and manage open houses, job fairs and social events for prospective candidates
- Ensure the maintenance of accurate and concise records and reports for all phases of the recruitment process
- Run local high volume hiring events onsite
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent years of work experience
- 2+ years of experience in high volume, full life cycle recruiting
- Experience using Greenhouse, Lever, Workday or other equivalent applicant tracking system
- Ability to work independently and take initiative.
- Experience with social media recruiting tools (LinkedIn Recruiter, Indeed, Twitter, Facebook, etc.)
- Excellent time management and multitasking skills.
- Support in other related duties as assigned.
- Ability to travel to regional sites- 25%
- Must pass any and all required background checks
- Must be and remain compliant with all legal or company regulations for working in the industry
- Must possess valid driver’s license
- Must be a minimum of 21 years of age
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.