EXPLORE. RESTORE. THRIVE.
Customer Service: 3 years (Required)
High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Full Job Description
(Medical Cannabis Pharmacy Agent – MCPA)
Pure Utah is seeking a Wellness Associate to help maintain a patient-first, compliant, and team-oriented culture. We are looking for a candidate that is passionate about helping patients find alternative therapies and relief for their chronic health conditions.
Our ideal candidate has experience in a retail or hospitality environment, attention to detail, and has great communication skills for interaction with a diverse array of patients and employees.
Wellness Associates engage with patients from the time they enter the pharmacy until they check out and exit the facility. They ensure that each patient’s needs are fulfilled and that they have a best-in-class experience. Wellness Associates will be responsible for cultivating a safe environment for patients, caregivers, and fellow employees.
- Engage customers and create a best-in-class experience.
- Follow established policies for sales and patient service.
- In-depth knowledge of all available products and strains.
- Accurate cash handling and discount application.
- Verification of patient’s status through state repository (Electronic Verification System).
- Accurate data entry and record keeping in patient profiles.
- Management of patient recommendation letters.
- Regulate the flow of patients onto the Sales Floor.
- Assist with ongoing and scheduled inventory as needed.
- Handling of all incoming phone calls.
- Be proficient in using Point-of-Sale software (MJ Freeway).
- Responsible for maintaining organization and cleanliness on the pharmacy sales floor and shared spaces.
- Labeling of prepared medication for dispensing.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 2+ years of high-volume retail or hospitality experience (additional consideration to those who have patient related retail experience or have previously held a valid pharmacy technician license).
- Minimum 21 years of age or older.
- Bilingual preferred but not required
- Must be able to pass a criminal history background check.
- Available to work during operating hours and after hours for inventory.
- Computer proficiency.*
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 30 pounds.
- May include sitting or standing for extended periods of time.
Job Type: Part-time
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Monday to Friday
Curbside pick up for patients
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 3 years (Required)
- One location
Hours per week:
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Plastic shield at work stations
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.