Let us earn your trust.
Trucenta is looking to add a West Michigan Territory Representative. This person will build a
network of relationships in the industry to increase sales and reach goals for their region.
Someone who is a self starter, motivated by deadlines and has great communication skills will
be successful in this role.
Duties and responsibilities
● Meet & exceed personal sales volume and KPI goals.
● Assist in building a great company and business that disrupts the traditional retail model
and embrace change.
● Drive repeat business through strong local networking
● Maintain up to date knowledge on products and industry knowledge, including cannabis
laws and regulation.
● Proactively answer customer questions and ensure knowledge of products and usage.
● Execute high customer experience standards, to include a world-class culture and
industry-leading customer engagement through strong sales techniques and product
● Must be able to accommodate flexible scheduling expectations including weekend,
evenings, and holiday schedules.
● Minimum 21 years of age (or as required by state regulations)
● A minimum of a High School diploma is required.
● Minimum 2 years’ experience with sales in a fast-paced environment
● Strong analytical skills to assess data, facts, and figures
● Exceptional relationship building skills
● Strong computer-based skills
● Comfortable using G-Suite
● Dynamic interpersonal and communication skills
● A highly self-motivated and ethical individual
● Valid driver’s license and ability to successfully pass a Motor Vehicle Record background
check (state specific)
● Reliable transportation
Pay and Benefits
● Medical, dental and vision insurance
● PTO package
● Team member discounts
● Base salary plus commission
● Monthly car and phone allowance
To apply for this job please visit trucenta.prismhr-hire.com.