Medterra is an Irvine, California based CBD brand that sources all of their oil from organically-grown Kentucky Hemp. They’re a newer CBD brand but have made quality materials and locally sourced manufacturing the cornerstone of their business.
All of their products are formulated with 100% THC, CBD isolate, making it perfect for anyone who needs to pass drug screenings. They focus on getting all of their processes right and only delivering products that they stand behind 100%. This means that their product line is smaller than more seasoned brands, but the items on their shelves are designed with attention to detail and their users best interests in mind.
Let’s see how Medterra products compare to other CBD brands on the market.
Source of hemp
Medterra sources the raw materials for all of their products form the Kentucky Hemp Pilot Research Program. Hemp plants grown under this program are guaranteed to be planted and harvested from non-GMO farms that use the highest quality farming standards in the USA. They use selectively bred plants to make sure every batch is highly concentrated with as much pure CBD as possible.
All of the farms under the Kentucky Hemp Pilot Research Program use a C02 extraction method to produce their oil and guarantee 99% pure CBD crystalline comes out of them.
Taste and Flavors
All of Medterra’s oils are unflavored. They do contain coconut oil which offsets the natural taste of the CBD. However, they do not contain any added flavorings or additives. Users report that while they aren’t flavored, they don’t include the harsh, earthy flavor that they’re used to experiencing with other unflavored CBD oils. The taste is smooth and consistent, making it easy to consume and add to other drinks or food.
Medterra’s website is extremely user-friendly and intuitive for online shoppers. They clearly label their products and display product information as well as additional information for new users to learn more about CBD in general. The brand ships to all 50 states and a few other countries internationally. They offer a 30-day money-back guarantee if you are unsatisfied with your order.
For loyal users of the brand, they offer a convenient Rewards Program. Just register on their website with your email, and you’ll get 1 point for every dollar you spend on Medterra products. You’ll get $10 your first purchase after registering and be able to redeem your points for more significant discounts on future purchases.
Range of Products
Medterra’s current line of products includes CBD tinctures, CBD gel capsules, CBD topicals, and CBD products for pets. They also offer convenient bundles for users who want to try a few of their products at once with a specific outcome in mind like better sleep or increased pain relief. Let’s take a closer look at each of the products they sell.
Medterra CBD Tincture
Their signature CBD oils are their most popular product and come in three options: A 500mg bottle $34.99), a 1,000mg bottle for $55.99, and a 3,000mg option for $132.99.
Medterra CBD oils all contain just two ingredients: MCT Oil, 99%+ Pure CBD. Each bottle contains 30 servings of raw, unflavored CBD oil. The Medterra tincture can be taken sublingually at any time during the day to promote calmness, relaxation, and relief.
The 500mg bottle is a perfect starter option for new CBD users, while the 3000mg bottle is an affordable, high-potency option for users to need more serious relief.
Medterra CBD Capsules
If the natural taste and consistency of the CBD oil isn’t your cup of tea, Medterra offers CBD pills and capsules made from the same high-quality ingredients as their popular tinctures. Medterras CBD capsules come in four options specifically designed with a particular form of relief in mind. You can choose from CBD Gel Caps, CBD Good Morning Capsules, CBD Melatonin, and CBD Monthly Wellness Capsules.
Their standard Gel Caps come in two strengths, 25mg and 50mg and are a convenient and travel-friendly way to consume CBD.
Medterra’s Good Morning CBD Capsules are a complement to your morning vitamins and offer a blend of 25 mg of CBD plus a hint of caffeine, B6 and B12 vitamins as well as L-Tyrosine & L-Theanine to promote mental clarity.
Their CBD + Melatonin capsules are a popular choice among users who use CBD to help get a better nights’ sleep. Each tablet contains 10mg melatonin and 25mg of CBD that you place under your tongue to dissolve about an hour before bedtime.
Medterra’s Monthly WellnessCBD formula is specially designed to help women ease the discomforts of their monthly period. Each serving size contains 25mg of pure CBD as well as Valerian Root, Cramp Bark, and other natural ingredients to help relieve pain and discomfort.
Medterra CBD Topicals
For users who want localized pain relief, Medterra sells a powerful CBD Rapid Cooling Cream for pain relief. CBD creams are one of the best ways to ease joint and muscle pain and are quickly becoming the tool of choice for athletes who want to recover from exercise-related soreness.
It comes in 250mg, and 750mg options and each 3.4fl oz bottle contains 100mL’s of cream.
Medterra CBD for Pets
Medterra’s CBD pet tincture and pet soft chews contain the same potent CBD as the rest of their products but designed to be safe for pets. The CBD oil for pets comes in beef, chicken and unflavored options and packs 150, 300, or 750mg of CBD per bottle depending on which option you choose.
Medterra’s CBD Pet Chews contain 99% pure CBD along with peanut butter to make them a healthy treat your pets will love. They work to target pet joint pain and contain 10mg of THC-free CBD per chew.
Third-Party Lab Testing
We’re always on the lookout for brands that promote transparency and honesty among their products and ingredients. Medterra exceeded our expectations with the care they take in making sure their users know exactly what they’re consuming. We know where all of their hemp is sourced, and they make it very easy to identify lab test results for each product on their website. And thanks to their participation in the Kentucky Department of Agriculture’s Industrial Hemp Pilot Research Program, we know how each batch is farmed, extracted, and manufactured.
Medterra CBD Pros and Cons
- Rewards program- They want their users to continue coming back and are not afraid to offer benefits to their loyal customers. Their rewards program makes it easy for consumers to save and makes CBD more accessible to people who need it most.
- Transparency- Medterra has nothing to hide when it comes to how they source and produce their products. We love how easy their website is to navigate and how users can intuitively find useful information about their ingredients, farming practices, and lab testing results.
- Consumer-oriented products- Medterra knows precisely why their users are using CBD in their daily lives. They work to create products specially designed to make their customers lives more comfortable. It’s clear from their unique products like their monthly wellness capsules and the way they bundle products on their website.
- Flavor options – Some users want to offset the taste of raw CBD oil and choose brands that offer additional flavors of tinctures or have gummy options. Medterra doesn’t have any flavor options for their oils, nor do they sell CBD edibles like gummies. So if you’re looking for a tasty treat to get your dose of CBD, this might not be the brand for you.
- No free shipping – Medterra doesn’t offer free shipping on their products and calculates shipping based on your address. This isn’t at all a dealbreaker, but if you’re looking to save some money, other brands offer free shipping for US customers.
- Prolonged shipping times – Some users have reported that Medterra does have more prolonged than usual shipping times for their orders. The company has noted on their website that you should place a new order when your product about half empty to ensure that you receive it in time before you run out.
Final Thoughts on Medterra CBD
All in all, we highly recommend Medterra for their dedication to creating high-quality products that have consumers needs in mind. We’re huge fans of their easy-to-use website and how they lay out everything you need to know about each product they sell. While they don’t have the most options that we’ve seen out of a brand, they do offer something for everyone. They make it easy to save money on your order by bundling or joining their rewards program and are thoroughly transparent about who they are and what they stand for.
More FullSpectrum.com CBD Resources: